We anticipate we will still be able to hold the 11th Annual New York International Wine Competition on the UPDATED DATE OF MAY 16TH Please see the new pricing and shipping deadlines below.
We understand that producers and their representatives may have temporarily closed their offices and shipping departments right now and are unable to ship. Please keep us updated with any shipping concerns.
In the event that we are unable to hold the competition in person with all of our trade-buyer judges, we are prepared for a virtual competition. Our first concern is the health and safety of our judges and staff.
Virtual Competition Contingency Plan
- Our staff will be working in two person teams in our warehouse to prepare the samples for the judges. This allows team members to practice social distancing while continuously cross checking each other’s work.
- Samples will be poured into individual 2 oz sample bottles. Each sample bottle will be labeled with an individual numeric SKU assigned to each submission.
- Our staff will hand deliver the samples to the individual judges’ residences in the NY Metro Area.
- Our judges panel, comprised exclusively of trade buyers, will receive their panel sheets for their assigned panel. The sheet will have the corresponding SKU product number, as well as the category and retail price of the product.
- Our judges will then record their results in their assigned google document which replicates the information on the judge’s sheets.
- Results will be tabulated and medals will be awarded based upon the judges feedback.
UPDATED SHIPPING AND SUBMISSION FEE INFORMATION
Entry Deadline: May 16th, 2021
Product Delivery Deadline: May 16th, 2021
Products MUST arrive by May 16th, 2021 in order to be judged.
Please read the “Shipping Information” below carefully to ensure that your products arrive on time.
Payment Deadline: May 16th, 2021
If you have any questions please contact us.